IET 18th Edition (BS 7671 C&G 2382-18)
The IET 18th Edition is the essential publication for all professionals working in the electrical industry. It forms the national standard to which all new and amended electrical installations in the UK are to comply.
The IET urges all electrical professionals to ensure they are familiar with the changes before the new requirements come into force from January 2019.
3 Day Course - 3 days training and assessment (Full Course)
1 Day Upgrade Course - 1 day training
All learners and industry professionals should be working to the latest industry standards. The IET 18th Edition covers:
- the new guidance on arc fault detection devices for rented accommodation
- the latest requirements for disconnection times
- the changes required for fixing cabling in all installations
- the changes to Residual Current-Device (RCD) protection
- the most up to date advice when carrying out periodic inspection and tests
- the statutory regulations applicable to most electrical installations
Method of Study
Classroom delivery and exam preparation
Method of Assessment60 item multiple choice examination
Entry RequirementsThere are no pre-requisites required for the 18th Edition full qualification, however some experience of electrical installations is essential.
3 Day Course - £395
Upgrade Course - £150
Available Course Dates
- New Upgrade Course date - 21st September, 9am - 4pm
For more information, further dates or to book call Carlisle College on 01228 822700 or email at email@example.com