Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
Where to begin……………………
If you want to be an apprentice in Digital Marketing and don’t yet have an employer, contact our apprenticeship recruitment team; 01228 822798 or email Deborah Macleod at email@example.com
If you already have an employer, or are an employer, contact our apprentice recruitment team; 01228 822708 or email Oli Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced (level 3)
The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. A digital marketer will typically be working as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign. The marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions. They will normally report to a digital marketing manager, a marketing manager or an IT Manager.
The Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship will enable you to develop a range of skills in digital media, covering numerous job roles in IT and digital marketing, enabling you to learn the skills to design, build and implement a digital campaign.
Duration: 18 months
Course Dates: September 2019 - May 2021
Type: Part Time (Day release)
Tutor: Sam Ogle
Advanced - Level 3 Apprenticeshp
- Marketing Principles – Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
- Professional qualification CIW - Social Media - Develop knowledge of social media technologies, communication methods and work with customers using social media tools.
What will you learn?
- Written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms
- Research skills to inform short and long term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- How to use a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- How to respond efficiently to enquires using on-line social media platforms
- How to analyse problems and resolve issues across a variety of digital platforms
- How to create basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
- How to build and deliver digital marketing campaigns
- Search marketing, search engine optimisation
- Digital analytics to measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
Apprentices will also develop an understanding of:
- The role of customer relationship marketing
- The main components of digital and social media strategies
- How digital platforms integrate in to the working environment
- The required security levels necessary to protect data across digital and social media platforms.
End point assessment (takes place at the end of the course):
- Portfolio of work
- Synoptic Project
- Employer Reference
Advanced - Level 3 Apprenticeshp
- 5 GCSE’s A* - C or 9 – 4 including maths and English or Level 2 vocational qualifications at Merit or Distinction and Level 2 qualifications in maths and English
- A passion for the digital and IT industry
- Dedication to the employer and the course
- Has a creative flair and analytical outlook
Possible job roles
Digital Marketer, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Campaign Executive, Social Media Executive, Content Coordinator, E-mail Marketing Assistant, SEO Executive, Analytics Executive, Digital Marketing Technologist.