Carlisle College can help you in a number of ways to get the job you want and take that first step to the career you dream of.
We run a range of projects aimed at supporting people into work so whether you are unemployed, under threat of redundancy or need a change in direction we can help.
Our courses include:
- Recruitment projects for local employers
- Short sector based courses in construction, engineering, retail, care, hospitality, hair & beauty, business, IT, sport and a whole lot more
- Access to qualifications required for work - food hygiene, health and safety, first aid etc
- Assistance with Maths & English
- Help with your CV, applying for jobs on-line and successfully completing assessments
- Job search facilities
If you would like any information about courses we are running and how we can help please call 01228 822747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org