At Carlisle College we have a long and proud history of working with local businesses and industry to help meet skills and workforce development needs. Whether you are looking for new staff, want to recruit an Apprentice, or your workforce has training needs then Carlisle College can help.
Our support for business includes:
- An Apprenticeship recruitment service, including consultation on the Apprenticeship levy and the delivery of Apprenticeship programmes to meet your business requirements
- Training for staff, including access to funded programmes such as The Edge
- Bespoke training to meet your business needs
- A range of short courses, including those delivered in partnership with Story Contracting with whom we have joined forces to provide the very best in training, combining the great facilities and technical expertise across both organisations to help your business develop and grow.
- Assistance to recruit a skilled workforce via the delivery of sector based work academies to ensure prospective staff have the right skills.
- Help if your business is undergoing industrial restructure or making redundancies by providing skills and employability support for employers who are at risk of redundancy or recently made redundant.
At Carlisle College our service includes:
- Highly qualified staff with specialist knowledge and a wealth of industry experience
- Fantastic industry standard equipment and resources
- Multi-million pound campus investment