Outstanding Opportunities for Outstanding Individuals, Carlisle College is a vibrant Further Education College in the heart of Carlisle. The College offers an extensive range of further and higher education, professional qualifications and community programmes, from entry level to Foundation Degrees.We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Team
If you are interested in any of our vacancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or you can download the application form below.
Senior Training Advisor – Accountancy
• Salary £28,851 - £31,522 per annum • 37 hours per week • Permanent• Plus a wide range of employee benefits
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual to work as part of an innovative team. The successful applicant will plan, deliver, and assess Apprentice training programmes and assist in the marketing of Apprentice programmes to industry. The post holder will be expected to deliver teaching and training sessions in support or apprenticeship/curriculum related activities in Accountancy. The College offers an excellent pension scheme (LGPS) and the post holder will receive up to 43 days’ paid leave per annum (pro-rata).Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- 5 GCSE's A-C Grade including English and Maths
- Level 4 Qualification in a related vocational area
- PGCE/Cert Ed, or equivalent qualification, or commitment to commence the qualification immediately
- A2/A1 or equivalent qualifications or willingness to work towards
- V1 qualification or willing to work towards
- Recent relevant industry experience
- Up to date practical/technical knowledge
- Experience of planning training for individuals and/or employers
Closing Date: TBA
Lecturer in Mathematics
• Salary £ COMPETITIVE FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE per annum • 37 hours per week • Permanent• Plus a wide range of employee benefits
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual to work as part of an innovative team. The successful applicant will teach Maths to GSCE level and we are looking for someone with proven experience of achieving successful achievement rates for learners. Reporting to the Curriculum Team Manager, you will be committed to promoting excellence in the quality of standards of teaching and learning. The College offers an excellent pension scheme (TPS) and the post holder will receive up to 53 days paid leave per annum.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Level 5 qualification in maths or related subject area
- Proven experience of successful delivery of GCSE Mathematics
- Excellent administrative/organisational skills
- PGCE/Cert Ed
Closing Date: TBA
Carlisle College is a No Smoking Campus
Carlisle College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving a truly representative workforce and therefore welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All successful applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found by visiting https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
To view our Criminal Records Disclosure Policy click here.
To view our Privacy Notice click here.